Any attempt to bring balance within and without opens the way to live in harmony with the Whole. When we allow healing and balance to be restored within ourselves and in our lives we move towards a life where we can be whole again and in harmony with “All that is”.
With spiritual awakening comes awareness, the only ingredient required to move towards oneness. Change of awareness brings the consciousness of ourselves as part of the Universe, allowing us to transcend illusion of separation. When we realize that “everything is alive, is interconnected and has meaning” (old shamanic beliefs), we begin to live intentionally from a spiritual perspective. Naturally, we tend to align ourselves and our lives with the Whole trying to capture holistic balance once more. This alignment is a dynamic process that deepens over time as our awareness grows.
All the ways towards balance bring us back to a life in harmony with the “All that is”. To me these are the most important ways to restore balance and live in harmony:
- Meditation / praying – brings me in connection with the Divine, within and without, deepening the awareness of myself and of the Whole, shifting my perspective to the Big picture: “We are the Universe expressing itself for a little while” (Eckhart Tolle).
- Grounding – this simple technique is of vital importance to my well-being. I experience myself not only being rooted on Mother Earth but also connected to Heaven, receiving the energetic sustenance and protection I need to live in balance at all levels. In addition, at the same time, I release all dissonant energies that may be in my energetic field into the center of Mother Earth to be transmuted in positive energies. Give it a try, its worthwhile.
- Reiki – is a form of sacred care promoting holistic energy healing. I allow Reiki to balance and heal me at all levels, physical, emotional, mental and spiritual. All dis-harmonies, blockages and unbalances are removed overtime and we start moving towards a more balanced and harmonious life. Daily Reiki self-care has irrefutable positive effects in our lives.
- Crystals – are harmonizers by excellence that bring me back to myself and my natural state of being, which is of peace, love, joy and harmony. Wearing them, meditating with them, having them around at home or work are some of the possible ways to work with crystals and to experience their benefits. They are great allies in rise our vibration and our awareness.
- Angels – are my companions of all moments actively helping me to live a more balanced life, to accomplish my divine mission and to reach my highest potential. That is their mission – to protect, to guide, to help – in whatever we need for our highest good and highest good of all. My relationship with my angels (and some of the Archangels) has been growing over time, and I started to face each day with other enthusiasm by having them by my side (“Never alone“). They naturally add love and light into to our journey, just call them to be by your side.
- Green living lifestyle – here I am referring to earth-to-earth actions contemplating all forms of respect and love for Nature and Mother Earth. This includes using eco-friendly cleaning products (e.g. Dr Bronner’s soap, soap nuts), conscious shopping (e.g. preferring glass containers over plastic, recycled items, organic products – when affordable), saving water (e.g. turning off the faucet when not needed, or choosing a shorter washing machine program), creating your own beauty products using non-toxic, vegetable, organic ingredients (e.g. coconut oil, essential oils), recycling (plastic, paper, glass, metal, batteries, lamps, etc), reducing the use of car (e.g. walk or bike), among others.
- Vegan/Vegetarian diet – even though being vegan/vegetarian is part of a green living lifestyle, I am listing it as a different point here because of its importance when considering the harmony of the Whole. Eating plant-based foods, preferably organic, have major impacts on our health and vibration, dismiss animal suffering, and supports sustainability. Being vegan/vegetarian is one of the most eco-friendly choices we can do in our lives, and is one of the greatest forms of showing love for Nature and Mother Earth.
Remember that even small changes can have great impact on the Whole. When done with love and awareness, they can bring huge benefits to all. “Be the change you want to see in the World” (Gandhi).
© 2018 Susana Cabaco / Holistica2be – All Rights Reserved. You have permission to share this content for as long as you credit the author and the site.
If you find this post inspiring & uplifting, consider supporting what I do. Thank you!