I felt inspired to write this post after a dream where the message “Angels of Nature” literally appeared to me (because I am highly clairvoyant, messages often reach out to me in the written form). Both angels and Nature mean so much to me. I feel they are both part of my life mission here on Earth. And that’s why, I decided to devote some writing to both, together.
So, who are the angels of nature? (and here I really mean angels, not fairies or elementals). The angels of Nature are the guardians of the natural world, overseeing all Nature kingdoms, as well as Nature spirits and elementals that care for Nature, such as fairies, gnomes, sylphs, ondines, etc. Helping Nature kingdoms to evolve is also part of their role.
Even thought Archangel Ariel is probably the most well known angel in what concerns to Nature, there are other angels working along with her, all having their focus on Nature and the Earth. Archangel Purlimiek, Archangel Fhelyai and Archangel Gersisa are some of the “new” angels sent to Earth at this transition times. Here I briefly describe some of the angels I like to work with regarding nature affairs:
- Archangel Ariel – is the angel of nature, overseeing Nature and the natural world. Her service involves healing and protection of nature, plants and animals, as well as the environment and the Earth as a whole. She is almost always present where conservation efforts or environmental projects to help clearing/healing Nature take place, acting as a liason between humanity – Nature – the Earth. You can also ask for her assistance to heal and protect your pets. Her energy is often seen as light pink in color.
- Archangel Purlimiek – is in charge of Nature kingdoms, overseeing Nature and elementals. He rules over the angels of Nature and spirits of Nature, guiding and leading several natural processes (e.g. bee’s proper flower pollination). He checks if they are work together according to spiritual laws and for the highest good of the Planet. He has a masculine energy, which is pale, soft green in color.
- Archangel Fhelyai – is the angel of animals, caring for the animal kingdom. He oversees and rules over the animals being responsible for their well-being. If an animal is sick, we can ask Archangel Fhelyai to heal and support him. If we need guidance about an animal, we can ask his help too. His color is sunny yellow.
- Archangel Gersisa – is the angel of inner Earth, working with the leylines and taking care of inner Earth movements. She strengths, cares and aligns the planet energetic grid. Gersisa has a feminine energy, which is grey in color.
I hope this information brings you further insight regarding the angels of Nature. Getting acquainted with their role/energy/specialty provide us with the required know-how to call upon them for help in any Nature issue (e.g. gardening, environmental protection, helping wild/domestic animals, eco-shamanism work), but also allow us to work with them and be their helpers on their “green” angelic assignment (which is completely within the scope of Holistica2be).
More resources on this topic:
- Ask-Angels.com*: Archangel Ariel – The Archangel Of Nature & The Natural World…
- Soul & Spirit magazine*: Archangel Fhelyai With Diana Cooper
- Angel EFT site*: Nature Energy and Archangel Purlimiek
- Diana’s Cooper book*: A New Light on Angels (available through all great bookstores)
*not affiliated sites/books
© 2019 Susana Cabaco / Holistica2be – All Rights Reserved. You have permission to share this content for as long as you credit the author and the site. Image credits: un-perfekt in Pixabay
If you find this post inspiring & uplifting, consider supporting what I do. Thank you!