The beautiful soul behind The Sweetest Halves have nominated me for The Sunshine Blogger Award. The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community. Even though I was completely surprised with this nomination, I also felt honored to be considered as the sun a giver of light. Thank you shinning Teresa for this nomination and your inspiring, must-follow blog:
Make sure you take a good look at it, it’s REALLY worthy of your time/energy!
The Sunshine Blogger Award rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you for a blog post, and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
My answers to Teresa’s questions:
- Where does your inspiration come from? From the Source, from behind the scenes and from Nature.
- What was your biggest achievement so far? To be at service of the Divine.
- What was your biggest challenge so far? Leave ALL behind and start a completely new life from zero and without any mundane support.
- What would you change about yourself to improve? Awareness – to be more aware.
- What would you change in your life to become a happier person? My meaningless, unfulfilling 9-7 job.
- When do you plan to begin that change? I am following the bread crumbles on the path… things are unfolding accordingly to Divine will and timing.
- Who is your favourite “person”? My favorites are all on the other side of the veil.
- Do you show your loved ones how much you love them frequently? Yes, and they always answer me with a huge puurrrrrr… purrrfect love!
- What is the person or thing that makes your day shine brighter? Angel’s signs and synchronicities… they make me fly high and put tears of joy in eyes.
- What can you do for others to brighten their day? Give them inspiring and motivating words, along with deep and insightful perspectives on life.
- Are you aware of the amazing person that you are? If being different and having a sparkle equates being amazing, yes!
Here are my nominees:
Thank you all for shinning your light and brighten our days!
My questions to the nominees:
- What do you love the most about yourself?
- What are you REALLY grateful for right now?
- How do you reconnect and recharge yourself?
- What step, big or small, can you take today towards your dream life?
- If you were granted one wish, what would you wish for?
- What would you like to be remembered for after leaving this world?
- How do you shine your light to those around you?
- What do you aim to add through your blog to other people’s life?
- How blogging has changed your life?
- What keeps you blogging?
- Do you see yourself blogging in 10 years?
To all that have been with me along this amazing adventure called Holistica2be, thank you from the heart! Your presence here is much appreciated. It is a privilege to have you as spiritual companions on the journey of life.
© 2019 Susana Cabaco / Holistica2be – All Rights Reserved. You have permission to share this content for as long as you credit the author and the site.
If you find this post inspiring & uplifting, consider supporting what I do. Thank you!