The precious Precious Ugbo from iPreciously, a beautiful and inspiring art blog, have nominated me for the Liebster Award. The Liebster Award is an award for bloggers by bloggers, which aims to recognize new bloggers with great content. Thank you dear Precious for your nomination and, most of all, for all the great and creative content at your blog. Make sure you check on her beautiful art work and great site:
The Liebster Award Rules:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and make them happy.
- Make up 11 questions and notify the nominees.
11 facts about me:
- I am an Earth/Nature lover.
- I have born with a deep sense of mission involving helping/caring for Mother Earth.
- I live alone with my 2 crazy, very loving cats, in a city by the sea in the beautiful and sunny Algarve (South Portugal).
- I was Divinely inspired to create Holistica2be, which at the beginning was like self-therapy. Honestly, I never though anyone would read it or like it, but today its content reaches the 4 corners of the world and through it I have met many beautiful, like-minded souls. Thank you all for these meaningful connections!
- I left my 16 years scientific research career (and academia world) for living a simple life (including a non-qualified job) after my spiritual awakening.
- I love to be a vegan, which to me is a practical way of living in harmony with the Whole – Vegan, because I care!
- I am minimalist at heart – just beautiful, essential and useful things, within and without!
- I believe in angels, fairies, dragons and unicorns, also in magic and in love, and definitely, in a better world for all!
- I am a talk-to-trees person – and often they answer to me!
- Sacredness and wholeness are my top 2 existential key-words.
- I have traveled 6 times to India, but I never went to Americas.
Answering Precious’s questions:
1. What’s a song you never get tired of listening to?
“Jai Radha Madhav” by Deva Premal in the Album “Love is Space” – I listen to it in continuum while driving around in my car.
2. What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
How Spirit/Divine inspires me to write my next blog post – It’s quite magical and amazing!
3. What was the last book you read/ currently reading?
Angel Prayers by Kyle Gray.
4. In one sentence how would you sum up the internet?
Virtual, yet real global inter-connectivity.
5. How long have you been blogging?
Ca. 1.5 years – I am still a baby blogger.
6. What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
Being a deep spiritual, insightful person.
7. How long does it usually take for you to write a blog post?
1 week is the incubation time for my blog posts, a period of communion with the Divine/Spirit and openness for Higher inspiration and insights.
8. What’s a song that makes you happy?
“Iris” by Goo Goo Dolls makes my heart smile and dance, because it reminds me of the ones that are always by my side (“Never alone”).
9. Coffee or Tea?
Both, I am a coffee and a tea lover.
10. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Machu Picchu in Peru. This sacred place has been calling out to me for many years now!
11. What’s a quote that truly inspires you?
“Walk as if you are kissing the Earth with your feet” ~ Thich Nhat Hanh
I nominate each and every soul reading these lines. Yes, you beautiful one, I am nominating you for your great blog. Accept this nomination and post it on your blog. Keep sharing your beautiful, inspiring words/images, keep shinning you light all around. Together we are contributing for a better World!
My questions for the nominees
1. What’s the thing that keeps you blogging?
2. What is still missing in your life?
3. What small steps can you take right now towards a more eco-friendly life?
4. How do you re-charge yourself?
5. How could you update/upgrade your spiritual practice?
6. What makes you smile from the heart?
7. Have you ever considered a plant-based diet?
8. When was the last time you notice synchronicity in your life?
9. What do you love the most about yourself?
10. What could bring you closer to your life purpose?
11. What/who inspires you spiritually?
To all that have been with me along this amazing adventure called Holistica2be, thank you from the heart! Your presence here is much appreciated. It is a privilege to have you as spiritual companions on this journey of life!
© 2019 Susana Cabaco / Holistica2be – All Rights Reserved. You have permission to share this content for as long as you credit the author and the site. Image credits: Pixabay
Buy me a coffee on: ko-fi.com/holistica2be | Your support is more than welcome. Thank you!