Living in harmony with “All that is” is an art of bringing balance and goodness into our lives and into our world by living intentionally with an holistic perspective and spiritual awareness. Change of awareness is the only ingredient required to move us towards Oneness. All the ways towards balance, within and without, lead us to a life of authenticity as if the Universe is lovingly expressing Himself through us.
There are many ways to live in harmony with “All that is”. Here are some day-to-day, down-to-earth practical resources to get you inspired. Let us show our respect and love for Nature and Mother Earth. Let us live in harmony with “All that is”, and be whole with the Whole.
- Simple ways to live a more eco-friendly life
- Basics of eco-friendly cleaning
- My basic homemade beauty care products
- Easy, eco-friendly homemade shampoo
- Blessed (soap) nuts for a clean Earth
- Recycled paper – Would you consider it?
- Less plastic waste – a titans challenge
- Have you heard about this super natural deodorant?
- Why am I a vegan
- The ecological side of being vegan
- Going organic is caring for our world
- Vegan treats:
- Simple ways to live a more spiritual life
- A morning prayer will set the tone for the day
- By blessing my food, I am blessing (my) life
- To all lightworkers – Keep anchoring light upon the Earth
- Feeling whole with the Whole
- Lessons learned from my cat masters
- Invoking Archangel Michael protection
- Angelic note to self (for when things suck inside)
- Open the door for the angels to came in
- Be like the angel that is by your side
- Angels are with me
- Never alone
Even small changes can have a big impact on the Whole. Together we are contributing to awakening the New Earth. So always remember to “Be the change you want to see in the World” (Gandhi).